Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of software for the design of complex electronics, contributing to the creation of everything from cell phones to airplanes (Siemens EDA). Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Siemens EDA is growing and requires a Senior Sales Finance Manager supporting Sales in the Americas Sales Channel. As a member of Siemens EDA finance organization you will:
• be a key business partner and advisor to the various teams within the Americas;
• interface with operational groups;
• ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures;
• be part of a collaborative and supportive sales finance team.
The position advises sales teams on best practice, collaborating throughout the sales process to enable an optimal outcome. The successful candidate must be able to lead and coordinate across multiple disciplines including legal, order fulfillment, treasury, corporate finance, and sales. Additionally, this position requires a candidate with demonstrated competency communicating with a variety of audiences, including upper management. Strong business acumen, good judgment, and objectivity are key attributes necessary for success in this role. The ability to guide and collaborate under ambiguous and changing circumstance is an essential requirement of the role.
• BA or BS degree required; MBA preferred
• 7+ years related business experience
• High business acumen; ability to engage with all levels of the organization for improvements and solution development
• Ability to work collaboratively with matrixed departments and leadership to project plan, problem-solve and deliver results
• Demonstrated experience communicating complex ideas in effective & efficient manor, verbally and in writing
• Ability to translate complex data and effectively communicate to non-technical professionals
• Ability to successfully influence business partners, even when holding a contrary position
• Strong understanding of IFRS15/ASC606 software revenue recognition
• Familiarity with services revenue recognition
• Excellent project management, organization and time management skills
• Strong Excel, MS office, reporting and presentation skills. Experience with SAP/Business Objects a plus.
• Ability to work independently and drive process improvements
total target compensation for this position is $133,300 - $239,900 (consisting
of a base and variable). Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness
benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com.
In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company
policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt
employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.