Looking for Siemens EDA ambassadors:
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
· Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations
· Algorithm design
· Code and write test plans
· Achieving high quality and on-time delivery
· Ensure the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism
· Create, document, and execute software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas
- Fundamentals on digital design
- Knowledge of RTL (Verilog and/or VHDL) and gate level design
- Very strong knowledge of C/C++ and Object-Oriented Programming
- Excellent algorithm analysis and development skills
- Self-motivated, self-discipline, with high integrity
- Team person who is easy to talk to
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, and private healthcare.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS EDA (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time