If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38.200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Your path will lead you to our RAMS Management for ETCS Onboard Systems. You will make a decisive contribution to the safety of our products from development to integration in rail vehicles worldwide.
- You will work on projects to ensure system requirements regarding RAMS and IT security. This is done on the basis of development and customer requirements, European directives and country-specific laws and regulations, and applicable standards.
- An important part of your job is to contribute to the analysis and design of the system architecture with regard to RAMS and IT security (hazard, threat & risk analysis).
- You will independently advise and support internal and external customers as well as system, hardware and software engineering regarding RAMS and IT security issues.
- As a sub-project manager, you will ensure that the RAMS and IT security requirements are met and will be responsible for ensuring that all the necessary documents (planning documents, hazard analysis, threat & risk analysis, proof of security, hazard logbook) are available on time.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a degree in electrical engineering with a focus on safety or systems engineering or a comparable course of study.
- You convince with several years of professional experience in railroad engineering and have practical experience in RAMS management and IT safety.
- Your knowledge of the standards EN50126/50128/50129 as well as the IEC series 62443 and the associated methods is sound. Applicants with knowledge of the comparable standards ISO26262 or IEC61508 are equally welcome.
- For your international projects you will bring very good German as well as English skills and willingness to travel (~10%).
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Martin Spandel.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time