Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.About the role
Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking to recruit a Global Portfolio Development Director for our STS FLUIDS & THERMAL portfolio.
The purpose of this role is to drive and grow renewable and incremental revenue (ARR) of the STS FLUIDS & THERMAL portfolio through the definition and execution of existing and new customers and markets. You will drive our go-to market strategies and leverage campaigns to maximise success and exceed annual targets.
Ideally you will be based in the US, EMEA or APAC with a preference on EMEA time zones.Area of responsibility
- Build and maintain a global STS FLUIDS & THERMAL annual ARR plan that aligns with the Zone and Country ICP/ACP and ARR plans, and ensure these plans are aligned with marketing, industry, sales, etc, identify and prioritise global SMB market growth opportunities.
- Monitor, track and drive improvements against Global Portfolio Development KPIs which are ARR achievement, Campaign Pipeline and Revenue Leverage, Pipeline Coverage and Suspect Progression into Pipeline.
- Build relationships with Sales, Partner Management, PFD, PreSales, Support and Marketing to maximise revenue & pipeline in conjunction with the Global, Zone and Country Portfolio Development leads to cover the Simcenter FLUIDS & THERMAL Portfolio.
- Act as trusted advisor to Zone and Country Portfolio Development leads providing guidance on the planning, execution and measurement of portfolio development activities for STS FLUIDS & THERMAL portfolio.
- Ensure we have the correct campaign coverage for STS FLUIDS & THERMAL. Analyze existing campaigns to ensure they are effective/complete, address issues identified, gain feedback from country and Zone PfDs
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring the STS FLUIDS & THERMAL portfolio growth against each campaign in Country
- Responsible for consolidating and prioritizing critical feedback to the Global PFDs, identifying functionality gaps, market opportunities, competitive feedback relative to SMB market needs.
- Drive execution of appropriate campaigns within the Zones & Countries through Direct Sales, Indirect & Digital channel.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree holder in Engineering or Information Technology
- Proven experience working in a Country or Zone PFD role or similar job such as Business Development / PAD, driving consistency of execution
- Proven experience in STS FLUIDS & THERMAL engineering software industry
- Extensive and proven knowledge and experience of Challenger selling
- Solution knowledge with Siemens FLUIDS & THERMAL solutions and competitive products is essential.
- Experience of selling simulation software into the Electronics & Semiconductor industry would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel 25%-50% of the time
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time