*This position job level will be FL7-8
- As a legal counsel, provide timely and accurate legal advice to all Simens Healthineers business and entities.
- Conduct key role in legal matters, management support.
- Draft, review and approve all kinds of agreements, contracts and other legal documents, covering all group companies in Japan
- Provide legal advice related to commercial transactions, bidding projects, corporate issues, unfair competition, anti-trust, commercial bribery, promotion and advertisement of medical device, intellectual property, labor cases, etc.
- Liaise and coordinate with other global legal members and other departments to ensure adequate legal resources internally
- Provide legal trainings to internal employees and outside customers on various legal topics
- Provide legal guidance and support to ensure the transactions and activities shall meet company’s legal, regulatory and company standards as well as the applicable laws and regulations.
- Proactively support Head of Legal regarding all kinds of legal matters.
- Qualified lawyer in Japan (Bengoshi) with 3-5 years or more of in-house or private practice experience.
- Sufficient knowledge and experience in a broad range of commercial and corporate law practices
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and to take a business-oriented approach, balancing legal risks.
- Excellent English skill including oral communication, can draft and revise English contracts and other legal documents
- Better with medical industry working experience (not mandatory)
Head of Legal, Japan
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare K.K.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time