Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Expert Global Pension (f/m/d), with responsibility for key topics, coordination and processes in our global team of experts for benefits, pensions and mobility.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will take on key tasks in the global governance of our pension landscape, including in particular the documentation of plan changes, compliance with and further development of our guidelines, and preparatory tasks for the Global Benefits & Pensions Board
- You will advise and support our local and regional HR colleagues in complex matters relating to company pension provision
- You will lead projects aimed at optimizing our plan landscape, and coordinate the corresponding topics and resources
- You will assume responsibility for coordinating service anniversary benefits
- You will support M&A projects, in particular during carve-outs and acquisitions
- You will be responsible for managing our pension obligations database and ensuring it is regularly update
- You will draw up global reports relating to company pension provision
- You will act as the point of contact for our Accounting department, supporting it globally in relevant questions regarding the accounting treatment of our pension and service anniversary benefit obligations (including defining the actuarial assumptions)
- You will support digitalization projects in the area of pensions and benefits, particularly with regard to more efficient administration and communication with employees
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a bachelor’s or master's degree in a relevant discipline (such as mathematics or economics)
- You are ideally a certified actuary (or possess similar knowledge including IAS19); other additional qualifications (such as IEBA) would be an advantage
- You have several years of relevant professional experience at companies and/or consultancies combined with in-depth knowledge of plan management, process analysis and reporting
- You have experience in dealing with pension landscapes and regulations in many countries and regions
- You have a successful track record of managing projects in a complex matrix organization, and are used to collaborating effectively with relevant partners across departmental boundaries
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in German and English, enabling you to operate and present successfully in our international environment
- You are used to processing complex specialist topics on your own initiative
- Your outstanding communication skills enable you to advise the responsible stakeholders in the country on specialist issues and implement joint solutions
- You have a keen analytical mindset and are experienced in drawing up and editing reports
- Domestic and international business trips are a welcome change for you (max. 10%-20%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time