Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Develop and maintain scalable and robust ETL pipelines adhering to complex business data requirements
- Work with business users to translate functional requirements into data specifications
- Migrate ETL pipelines to cloud infrastructure, and undertake platform integration projects to ensure best-in-class data engineering pipelines
- Collaborate with data scientists and business users to transform domain know-how into functional requirements.
- Hands-on experience in architecting, developing, and productionizing ETL pipelines.
- Strong knowledge in REST, SOAP APIs, interfaces, and data delivery via APIs.
- Strong knowledge in DevOps including CI/CD and working and deploying solutions in Cloud infrastructure
- Working knowledge of standard querying languages for data manipulation – SQL, SPARQL
- Capability and experience to understand and model a domain in interactions with the customer
- Hands-on experience working with RDBMS, and NoSQL database (Graph databases like Blazegraph/AWS Neptune/Neo4j a plus)
- Working knowledge of public cloud services such as AWS, Azure.
- Well-versed in software development and code quality best practices
- Knowledge of data-related applications and best practices for review of data quality.
- Experience working with Agile Development methodologies
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 5+ years of Project experience as experience in architecting, developing, and productionizing ETL pipelines and a total of 8-10 years of development experience.
- certification will be a strong advantage.
- Strong project experience in AWS cloud Services including VPCs, EBS, ALBs, NLBs, EC2, S3, Cognito & IoT Core
- In-depth knowledge of cloud security concepts and technologies
- Strong project experience in the implementation of architectural patterns
- Strong project experience in at least one of the programming languages: Java, and Python.
- Good knowledge of web development frameworks & microservices.
- Knowledge of Spring-boot is a must.
- Good knowledge of concepts like authentication, authorization, caching, and load balancing.
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps and deployment technologies such as Docker (and/or Kubernetes).
- Project experience in at least one operating system: Linux, Unix, Solaris, Ubuntu, Windows.
- Knowledge of relational databases and experience in database designing.
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, written, visual (presentations), and verbal.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Site ( Gurgaon/Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune/Hyderabad ). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time