Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Medical Affairs Professional (f/m/d) in the Business Line Magnetic Resonance to support and advance our business with your clinical expertise.
Choose the best place for your work - within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
This position is part-time (min. 15h/week)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will initiate and support clinical market entry strategies for novel diagnostic and therapeutic methods in collaboration with specialist medical associations and political decision-makers
- You will demonstrate clinical evidence or develop such evidence by establishing suitable clinical studies in close collaboration with the Clinical Lifecycle Coordinator
- You support the clinical evaluation process for new MR products according to Medical Device Regulation (MDR) and take content-related responsibility for selected documents
- You will identify clinical growth fields, taking account of the medical requirements of referring physicians as well as radiologists, patients and funding bodies. In this context you will initiate and support relevant (pre-) development projects and will provide support with accompanying publications
- You will take the lead in advising the “Magnetic Resonance” Business Line regarding relevant clinical developments and applications
- In the case of medical questions, you will act as the Business Line’s external-facing specialist contact e.g., for specialist associations, funding bodies and policy-makers. By attending scientific congresses and conferences, you will learn about new trends and evaluate these from the physician’s perspective
- You support the internal approval process for documents to be published that contain clinically or diagnostically relevant content
- You will be involved in evaluating potential complaints and support the creation of risk assessments from a clinical perspective. You will advise the safety board in relation to clinical questions
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetresonanztomographie ; Radiographie / Röntgensysteme
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed medical school and ideally gained a subsequent specialization in radiology as well as longtime relevant professional experience in a clinical setting
- You are familiar with MDR fundamentals, in particular with the requirements of a clinical evaluation
- You have a solid understanding of the current licensing and funding situation and can assess future trends
- You have also authored and published scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals, and you are familiar with conducting clinical studies
- You have experience of liaising with medical opinion-leaders, specialist associations, funding bodies and politicians, and you ideally have a network within relevant specialist committees
Your attributes and skills:
- You have acquired business-fluent English and you ideally also have a good knowledge of German
- Taking a highly results-oriented approach and proactively getting things done are extremely important to you
- You have strong communication and assertiveness skills in an international environment
- We win together - Quality is close to your heart and you like to implement our high standards together in the team
- Writing documents is easy for you, and ideally you have already written pleadings independently in the regulatory environment
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Part-time