Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as MAX Customer Service Engineer 2 to plan, execute and evaluate effectiveness of thermal cycles as well as provide primary support for all 10K magnet refrigeration systems, and second-level support to local service teams for all 4K magnet refrigeration systems.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a MAX Customer Service Engineer 3 you will be
- Develop project plan to include meetings, timelines, transport of tools and cryogens, task ownership and transfer, as well as supporting project documentation.
- Work, communicate and collaborate effectively with Siemens internal and external customer and partners.
- Perform complex mechanical and electrical troubleshooting to identify failure modes and root cause analysis
- Participate in the assessment of complex process/product/equipment performance based on factory support data and recommend modifications or improvements.
- Perform maintenance protocols and procedures according to scheduled requirements, to maintain uptime of thermal cycle equipment.
- Maintain equipment to ensure reliable and repeatable service delivery.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have 3+ years Siemens MRI field service experience.
- Siemens MRI MAX advanced certification preferred.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment, is expected
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree, 2 years minimum vocational technical training, Military experience, or equivalent experience required.
- Competency and understanding of magnet temperature dynamics and standards.
- Robust troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Willing to travel up to 80%
- Valid Driver License and good driving record is required.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.