At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We are looking for an outstanding person to work in our Food and Beverage/CPG Vertical Market.
- Responsible for the core business relationship between Siemens and our industry end-users. The duties of this position include local and global support coordination, development / management of program dedication packages, and budgeting of project funding.
- The program manager has responsibilities of business developer to manage key programs for successful execution and to ensure our complete portfolio value proposition.
- Collaborates with the Key Account Manager and is the primary point of contact for our industry end-user account/projects and has a clear understanding of the sophisticated organizations of both our clients’ and Siemens.
- Technically proficient, commercially savvy individual able to leverage the global footprint of Siemens.
- Communicates with the various business units and Food and Beverage/CPG vertical to efficiently generate support for assigned projects and to ensure delivery of value to end user/project.
The primary responsibility of this role is to
- Promote the sale of products / solutions / services by calling on multi-location within our Key accounts.
- Identifies key synergies between customer and other Siemens organizations to determine and capitalize on business opportunities. Establishes and manages relationships with executive-level management within key, large accounts
- Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems. Display original thinking in applying principles, theories, and concepts on a wide range of problems.
- Analyzes customer´s market, business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and effectively transfers this knowledge to the Siemens organizations and Regions.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/BA in related subject area, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Experience in manufacturing, automation, and software solutions.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have demonstrated ability of 8+ years in the Food and Beverage/CPG industry.
- Must have proven experience in factory automation, software and consulting.
- Demonstrates and applies extensive knowledge/specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments. Demonstrates sophisticated knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Provides advanced and comprehensive technical application assistance in key sales situations.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.