Mode of Employment: Limited; 15-20 h/week
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track.
In other words, "into the future" of intelligent energy distribution at Siemens Grid Control, which is an essential building block for a successful energy transition. Globally, we have already equipped more than 1,300 energy grid control centers with our software solution and continuously perform services for these critical control centers of our energy supply.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- As a working student in our team you will support our business development team in identifying business potential and increasing internal visibility into our sales pipeline
- You help us with market research, analysis and evaluations in transmission and distribution grids (e.g. stakeholders & roles, regulations, market size, customer profile)
- Supporting us to prepare, implement and document interactive sessions such as workshops, presentations and talks is another area, where you will learn by doing
- You help us with tasks around our go-to-market operations strategy and the successful roll-out of our future software products
- If you have experience with VBA / Power BI and data analysis, we look forward to your help in linking information sources and analyzing data from our CRM system (Salesforce)
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Currently you are successfully studying business informatics, industrial engineering, electrical engineering or a scientific or comparable course of study
- You are an open personality with a positive mindset & high drive
- As a teamplayer with a well-structured way of working you like to work independently and on your own responsibility
- You have solid knowledge of MS-Office (esp. Excel, Word, PowerPoint), ideally also Power BI
- You have ideally some professional experiences in business operations, marketing, strategy or consulting
- English is a language you master fluently, good knowledge of German is a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time