Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable technology companies around the globe to develop the most sophisticated and highly innovative electrical products. Our customers depend on our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver the best electronic products in an increasingly sophisticated world of chip, PCB board, and electrical system design. Whether it’s the chips in your cell phone, electrical systems in, the airliner you travel in, or the autonomous driving systems in the automobile you drive our products have probably touched the technology you use every day.
To remain on the cutting edge of technology we are looking for highly motivated, creative, and upbeat Software Engineer to join our Research & Development team. Together we build the next generation of one of our principal products. You will have the opportunity to responsibly lead projects that add significant new functionality and value to the product. This role with afford you an excellent opportunity to improve your personal and professional skills and knowledge.Job responsibilities:
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for Aprisa Placement and Routing System with focus on Timing Analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Technical project lead. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment.
- Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
- MSEE or MSCS + at least 2 years EDA experience
- Expert coding with C++ & C++
Delay Calculation and Signal Integrity experiences are highly preferred
- Able to learn and modify existing code quickly
- Familiar with Graph theories and related algorithms
- Quick leaner and self-motivated
- Team player
As Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited, Taiwan Branch
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time