Job Title - IT Implementation and Service Manager
Siemens is on a mission to enable new business models and ensure a best-in-class individual customer experience along the E2E customer journey. The Digital sales team is tasked with delivering and managing the next generation Ecommerce platform. The Applications support manager is a key role managing performance of the applications support and enhancements team.
Change the future with us
The Global Sales Operations team is looking for a talented IT Professional for global implementations and service delivery of IT systems in the CRM/CPQ domain, based on Salesforce and other market leading platforms, to create efficiencies in the pricing and quoting process (including sales offers and contracts) and reduce the time sales personnel spend on administrative tasks. The individual manages parts of the service lifecycle and maximizes the value of the IT Application and work of the IT Service Team to ensure delivery of projects in digitalization of Sales.
This role will serve as a multifaceted IT professional, Service/Project/QA manager and innovator in driving digital transformation for Sales and CPQ solutions. Role reports to Sr Director in corporate IT Sales CPQ organization unit and works closely with business stakeholders, end users and other technology professionals in a matrixed environment.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to drive configure, pricing and quoting (CPQ) implementations.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ, Contract Management domain.
- Coordinate the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
- Communicate with stakeholders of the Global Sales Operations team.
- Assist project leads in performing hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, and prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Executes and/or organizes relevant testing to ensure solution meets the quality standards and meets overall business requirements.
- Demonstrate Salesforce or other CPQ platform and solutions capabilities based on new business use case.
- Candidate is expected to contribute with hands on delivery. Team consists of internals and vendors and geographically spread across Asia / Europe / US. This individual will be a member of a team that is responsible for maintaining the system/ data and expand on Salesforce's integration capabilities to provide scalable and maintainable solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of business process concepts and extensive functional and technical knowledge in CRM/CPQ domain. In addition to analytical and troubleshooting skills, the candidate must have outstanding communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across global teams.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Overall 6+yrs of experience.
- 5 years of minimum experience in CRM/CPQ space
- Deep expertise in the Opportunity to Order process, especially Pricing and Quotations.
- Good understanding on Salesforce sales cloud functionality.
- Experience in minimum 3 Salesforce.com or CPQ projects
- Experience (hands on practical experience) in minimum 1 Salesforce implementation
- Experience with Agile Tools and methodology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle best practices.
- Experience with Java or C Sharp based enterprise applications is a big plus
- Experience in designing and implementing new Salesforce based solutions
- Salesforce Certification is big advantage.
- Consulting experience a plus
- Professional certifications (ITIL, PMP, Six Sigma, etc.) a plus
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics experience is a plus
- Salesforce Community Cloud experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com and prior experience adapting it to various business needs
- Good Oral and Written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in Interaction with the client is a must
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time