What is my job responsibilities?
- Develop Vertical Ecosystem Oil & Gas with key players (i.e. focus accounts) in ASEAN region for Digital Industries with focus on Vertical focus areas such as FPSO, tank terminals, digital oilfields, Hydrogen, etc. in order to increase sales with defined vertical customers:
- Act as central point of contact for Vertical Management Oil & Gas and be part of the global O&G community / network; align with Chemical hub in Singapore and EPC program manager in Singapore
- Identify Vertical key players in region and develop business with support of Vertical Management HQ accordingly
- Establish customer contacts and build / maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically
- Develop business opportunities and projects
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- 6-10 years of related experience in Sales, Business Development works targeting Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals Industry
- Local and International work experience and exposure; preferred
- Project Management, Technical design and solution related to DCS / Safety Systems and Instrumentation including Motors and Drives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time