Do you love to create engaging and effective Employee & Leadership strategies and messages to address business challenges and opportunities? Are you passionate about partnering with different stakeholders to simplify complex issues into effective and engaging communications? Are you a fast learner with great attention to detail who wants to grow your career in the exciting field of digitalization and technology? If so, consider this dynamic communications role today!
Join us as a Communications and Marketing Professional who is an expert on, or is curious for, technology and its evolving position in the business world and society. Move the world from behind the scenes with your communication and content development to shape client, talent and employee experience.
We’ve got a lot to offer!
Change the future with us.
- You will be a creative, clear thinker with strong research, writing and editing skills and the ability to translate core ideas into a wide range of relevant, compelling communications, visual presentations, digital assets, etc.
- You will curate or write compelling, impactful, clear, and succinct messaging for various mediums, including email messages, presentations, video scripts, social media, news articles and newsletters.
- You will be responsible for end-to-end ideation, conceptualization and creation of employee engagement programs, internal events/campaigns etc.
- Your writing and editing skills will create the changes in the communication.
- You will collaborate with different teams and have journalistic qualities to source information quickly and have the skills to collate material from multiple sources and produce content within tight deadlines.
- You will write leadership communications.
- You will support in ideation, creation of collateral for internal events
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Be solution-oriented, have a can-do attitude, a collaborative mindset and exceptional communication skills
- Be creative and thrive on figuring out new ways to engage employees and help them understand and connect to a company’s overarching strategic priorities
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience. You are able to simplify complex subjects and write in plain language
- Have expertise in social media and internal influencer management
- Proficient skills in Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Adobe products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Video making/editing will be an added advantage
- Strong initiative to find answers, dedication to personal learning and growth. Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects at a time
- Be a team player, with extensive professional experience in employee communication and/ or communication strategy in addition to a degree in communication sciences, journalism or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communication, Journalism, or related
field with at least 3+ years of experience.
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting Siemens world.
We are a collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time