Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Zone Health Advocate to act as a business relationship liaison between internal support teams and external support teams.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Zone Healthcare Advocate, you will be responsible for:
- Act as business relationship liaison between internal support teams and external support teams.
- Actively participate in internal (RSC) and external meetings to gather and provide feedback for RSC in multiple areas including but not limited to education opportunities, parts consumption trends, action plan stabilization and improvement, and escalation process adherence.
- PUSH Operations Analysis and tool usage and education for RSC leadership and teams. This may include SD reporting and identification, continuous improvement up to leading via HPS facilitation.
- This position will be a dashboard and data subject matter expert and will be responsible to provide insight and direction as to how data is applied to drive business performance.
- This position will provide long term, in depth analysis for operations efficiency across multiple divisions and modalities with the intent to align high level opportunities.
- Proactively identify emerging customer needs with recommended implementation – drive that strategy when applicable
- Translate feedback and challenges into strategies to support Service Matrix Outlier Analysis
- Leverage past Customer experiences to facilitate future process improvement via HPS and Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- Drive cultural change for both internal and external support teams.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Quickly builds rapport and trust of colleagues from diverse backgrounds and expertise levels.
- Deep understanding of change management processes to drive long term positive impact.
- Highly developed facilitation & consensus building skills.
- Capable of influencing without authority in a matrix organization.
- A solution finder utilizing strong listening skills. A keen sense of intercultural awareness to help build an effective global community.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Strong to advanced understanding and application of SAP, Microsoft Excel, SAS, and QlikView/Qliksense platforms.
- Common knowledge of system environments and understand the information flow from SAP to CRM systems
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience may be considered for those without degrees.
- MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- Process Improvement and “Voice of Customer” experience a plus
- Preference for candidates who already work or have extensive previous experience in medical diagnostics companies or similarly FDA regulated environments.
- Career path evidences strong passion for end-to-end business processes.
- Must be bilingual or multilingual with a heavy understanding of both written and spoken Spanish/English
- Preference for a candidate located or considering locating in Latin America/South America and legally authorized to work in country.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to
consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.