Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as MR Clinical Education Specialist.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a MR Clinical Education Specialist. you will be responsible for:
• Deliver onsite and virtual education to customers as it relates to Siemen’s imaging systems, software
features, functionalities, and workflows
• Facilitate the design and development of onsite and virtual education as it relates to Siemen’s systems,
software, features, functionalities, and workflows, for both internal and external Siemens partners.
• Responsible for evaluating education needs of our customers and creating and developing training
plans complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources focusing on onsite and
virtual education modules and development of customer and internal education.
• Experienced educator who is up to date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve customer
and employee training and performance.
• Evaluate, select, and prioritize modality content development in alignment with Education
• Effectively develop virtual education for our customers and employees.
• Communicate with virtual delivery team and Education Development Specialist regularly on training
materials being developed.
• Participate in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain useful information for potential use
in future training programs.
• Will also assist with the creation of training content for the training and development website and e-
• Follow branding and formatting guidelines for content development
• Develop customer and employee virtual training programs along with the Education Development
Specialist, Siemen’s training center instructors and clinical education team members and maintain a
database of all training materials.
• Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership to ensure training sessions and business needs
are in sync.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
• Detailed knowledge of the latest Siemens imaging systems and applications
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and instructional software
• Strong organizational skills including establishing and meeting timelines and schedules
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Basic knowledge of networking and hospital workflow
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree preferred or a graduate from a certified Radiologic Technology program.
• Registered and/or licensed in clinical modality required
• Typically, 3+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
• Teaching experience – preferred
• Required Travel 90-95%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens
Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.