At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsPosition Overview
- Are you ready to run sophisticated technical projects for a world-class software product organization? Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) is a leader in electronic design automation software! We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. We are seeking a high-energy, experienced Project Manager to join our TechOps Project Management Office (PMO) team. Our ideal candidate is experienced in leading technology and infrastructure projects with the flexibility and abilities to handle applications development and process projects. This position resides at our flagship campus in Wilsonville, Oregon and reports to the TechOps PMO Manager.
- As a TechOps Project Manager, you’ll be leading local and remote teams on projects and other business initiatives in partnership with key collaborators that support organizational and departmental goals and critical initiatives. You’ll be managing complex technology and application projects through the entire project life-cycle and own the responsibility for ensuring the successful outcome of the projects within defined cost, schedule, and performance boundaries.
- You’ll conduct productive meetings, manage client expectations and communications from the C-level to individual contributors, adapt plans to respond to changing business priorities, supervise projects and take appropriate action when goals are not being met, follow up with clients to make sure that results go above and beyond expectations and monitor project costs to stay within budget.
- The TechOps PMO sits in the DISW Technology and Innovation organization. The TechOps PMO is a team of 6 including the Manager
- Actively lead sophisticated, interdisciplinary projects in a software development setting.
- Translates purpose and vision of projects into clear goals for team members; ensures all customers are on board and projects are moving in the right direction.
- Creates and uses project plans detailing each phase/task of the project. Includes clear goals and assignment of project task responsibilities. Accountable to accurately forecast results.
- You'll set the scope, time requirements and allocation of available resources to phases of each project. Drives timely, on-budget and quality execution of all implementation projects.
- Ensures that project documentation is regularly updated.
- Leads and document project meetings, communicating progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Applies risk and issue management to mitigate or remove barriers to project success.
- Leads day-to-day completion of project implementations.
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills. Proactively communicates with customers, project teams and leadership.
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience in the IT/Technology and Applications field
- A detailed understanding of Project Life Cycle management.
- Experience managing technology projects with a base comprehension of virtualization, containers, SaaS model, storage, public and private cloud implementations
- Understanding and respect for Cyber Security principles and protection concepts.
- Successful project management experience of highly sophisticated and highly visible cross functional projects involving change management within a fast-paced, global, and growing organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (including MS Project), modern PPMIS and Project Collaboration software (e.g., Planview Enterprise, ServiceNow PPM, Clarizen, Smartsheet, etc.).
- Experienced and comfortable with modern teamwork technology and tools (e.g., MS Teams, SharePoint, Slack, Zoom, etc.).
- Consideration given to PMI PMP certification in project management or equivalent.
- Exposure to…project governance and project management methodologies and experience in strategic planning, risk management and change management.
The salary range for this position is $95,800 to $172,400 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.