Are you motivated by driving change?
Are you a leader with the heart of a product manager?
Have you managed large development organizations?
Are you successful at inspiring teams and leading through influence?
Do you want to tackle large complex problems across large complex organizations?
Are you innovative and pragmatic?
Then you belong in Siemens Digital Industries leading a team with a start-up mentality driving transformation for customers, partners and colleagues.
As the leader of the Digital Industries CX Technology Transformations at Siemens Digital Industries, you will join a Digital Customer Experience team that delivers online experiences for customers and tools for Digital Industries teams while advising and helping stakeholders align on core technology and demand generation processes. In this leadership role, you’ll be responsible for leading our digital technology strategy and unification and improvements across Siemens Digital Industries. You will partner across organizations to plan, define, and deliver strategic improvements that encompass everything from the marketing automation, web experience, supporting Siemens transformation.
This is the perfect role for you if you live and breathe helping organizations change!
The Director of CX Digital Transformations is expected to:
· Be the primary contact with key leaders and stakeholders across Siemens Digital Industries starting by understanding business problems and needed outcomes and advocating for the customer.
· Influence, advise and lead teams across the division on strategy and best practices for Digital Experience and Marketing Tools and Technology while defining and document strategic initiatives, and documenting requirements for development teams.
· Deliver clear guidance, business plans, and strategy to partnering organizations to influence the right development in organizations across Siemens.
· Interview leaders across Siemens Digital Industries, to set targets for success across organizations help shape the roadmap of features and integrations, while evaluating the competitive landscape and evolving customer needs.
· Set and review analytics across the organization to evaluate performance and improve.
· Work across teams, including Design, QA, Development, Content to redesign and define working processes and operations.
The Director of CX Digital Transformations has these skills:
· Technology leader that can drive transformation
· Practical experience with Marketing Technology, automation, and SAAS transformations
· Comfortable driving change and challenging ideas and approaches
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills: Storyteller and sociable
· Critical Planning skills to help define plans to execute strategy
· Ability to influence, especially with senior-level stakeholders
The Director of CX Digital Transformations has experience with:
· Building and leading highly effective teams
· Working in website design, development and/or execution
· Automation tools and/or marketing technology
· Working with cross organizational development teams and defining strategy and designing processes to ensure accountability and quality
· Design best practices or Human-centered design skills
· Developing strategies, visions, and working with Product Managers to influence Road Maps
· Large, matrixed, global organizations with complex product portfolios
· Driving change inside organizations and/or with customers
· Building relationships with stakeholders at every organizational level, for example C-suite, VPs, directors, managers, individual contributors, co-ops and interns
· Working remotely across distributed teams
· One or more of the following areas: Marketplace, Ecommerce, SAAS Transformations, Customer Experience, Localization, Marketing, Automation
· 10+ years as a change agent and manager in Technology (Multiple roles considered)
· 10+ years in web design and/or development in marketing, eCommerce and/or customer support/success
· Expert in at least one project management framework that you know inside and out and would be ready to start implementing week 1 (example: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.)
· Advanced experience with at least one of the major product management software systems (example: JIRA, Asana, Trello, product plan, etc.)
· Able to travel on average 1 week per quarter
Managed a large team for at least one company through a business transformation
Higher education, for example a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree
The salary range for this position is $155,900 to $280,600 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.