Risk and Internal Control :
All Siemens entities are required to implement an adequate and effective RIC System within their area of responsibility. The RIC Organization is in place to provide the guidance, support and expertise needed to successfully implement, monitor and maintain such a system.
RIC Officers (RICOs) support the respective CEOs in their area of responsibility in fulfilling their responsibility of establishing an adequate and effective risk and internal control system.
Risk and Internal Control Professional
- Ensure the implementation of processes according to policies and guidelines through the risks analysis and harmonization of internal controls, ensuring the design and quality of them.
- Provide the guidance, support and expertise needed to successfully implement of the Internal Control Process, managing the RIC Tool (Risk Internal Control).
- Analyze and propose the automation of controls within the processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our internal controls.
- Ensure effective cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative and proactivity
- Risk analysis, internal controls and internal audit skills
- Willingness to learn
- Background in Management, Accounting, Finance or similar
- Fluent English (mandatory)
- Knowledge in IT tools (SAP, MS Office – Excel)
Your skill set will have to include (among others) the following capabilities:
- Professional in economic sciences
- Up to 2 years’ experience in similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Especially Excel)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ownership of tasks and results orientation
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time