Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers’ PETNET Solutions, a global PET radiopharmaceutical network, leads the way in industry expertise. Providing routine, reliable delivery of high-quality radiopharmaceuticals and services has established us as the trusted partner in PET imaging since 1996.
With more than 47 locations around the globe, Siemens Healthineers PETNET Solutions is the largest supplier of positron emission tomography (PET) radiopharmaceuticals, delivering more than 1,000,000 doses to more than 2,800 imaging centers worldwide, each year. Since 1996 we have delivered more than 6,000,000 doses worldwide.
Because we have the largest network of pharmacies, our pharmacies back each other up. This gives us a dose fulfillment rate of >99%. If you place an order with us, we are successful at dispensing the dose. That is confidence delivered. Check us out: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/molecular-imaging/petnet
On the job training provided by our own world class training team, which is based in Knoxville, TN. For the first 5 weeks you will be enrolled in an extensive in person and virtual training class which is specifically designed to enable you to help develop the skills you will need to work in the pharmacy.
Benefits for full time employees include medical, dental and vision insurance, 5% annual bonus plan, 100% matching 401K, 20 days of paid time off (vacation, sick and personal time) per year as well as and 5 floating holidays!
Join our team now at PETNET Solutions a Siemens Healthineers company as a Lab Production Technician!
Shift: Please note that this is primarily a night shift position at the PETNET Solutions pharmacy; flexibility to work alternative shifts is required
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Lab Production Technician, you will be responsible for:
- You will perform complex compounding, manufacturing (cyclotron and chemistry module operation) and quality control processes (utilizing analytical equipment TLC, HPLC, GC), under supervision as required by State and Federal law
- You will participate in complex inspections, maintenance and troubleshooting to support manufacturing and testing processes and equipment
- You will implement approved SOP changes to production and quality control processes
- You will be involved in Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly PM checks of Cyclotrons, Chemistry Modules, and QC Equipment as per the SOP's
- You will oversee routine logistics functions including preparing product for shipment, coordinating courier schedules, and documenting as necessary
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- Analytical Chemistry Equipment and Processes (HPLC, GC, TLC)
- Experience working in a sterile or clean room laboratory/environment
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- You are detail oriented and have strong critical thinking skills
- You can work well independently
- You have basic computer skills such as spreadsheet, word processing and e-mail
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You can lift up to 100Lbs
- You are willing to work night shifts and alternating shifts as needed
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.