About the job
From strategic advisory to technical consulting and state-of the art simulation software solutions: Siemens Power Technologies International (Siemens PTI) offers a holistic approach to mastering the technical and economical challenges of today’s and future energy systems.
Drawing upon more than 60 years of experience and continuous innovations in power system planning, Siemens PTI is a strong partner to develop individual, innovative solutions which create sustainable value for our customers and turn change into opportunities.
In PTI you will have the opportunity to develop solutions for different types of problems in different power systems around the world.
What will you do?
• Be able to perform electrical studies as short-circuit, load flow, protection system studies, steady-state system studies, dynamic system studies and/or transient system studies;
• Model electrical networks in simulation software;
• Simulate and interpret simulation results;
• Produce reports with pertinent results;
• Provide technical support in the development of proposals.
You would be a great fit if you
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with a specialization in Power and Energy Systems;
• 3 years of experience as a planning or consulting engineer in a similar position;
• Advanced English level – As part of PTI team, you will work in contact with other PTI’s Consultants and customers from different locations and effective communication skills, both verbal and written, will be essential;
• Spanish will be a differential.
• Knowledge in network analysis and some diagnostics software (as ANAFAS, ANAREDE, ANATEM, PSS®E, PSLF, PowerWorld, PSCAD, TARA, DigSilent, CAPE, SINCAL, PTW, ATP, ETAP, PSLF, SKM);
• Experience developing scripts to automate execution and analysis of simulations is a plus (Python);
• Knowledge of technical standards for electrical studies;
• Excellent commitment to deadlines and quality;
• Ability to act in groups defending and negotiating the company's interests;
• Ability to train and guide professionals in development;
• Experience in project and commissioning will be a differential.
Place and hiring Model:
• Jundiaí/SP (Hybrid or Remote)
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Industria Ltda.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time