The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Driving the Product Vision, technology strategy, and product details.
- Manage the IT-service along the entire product lifecycle
- Functional lead for a service/product, owns the service and is face of the service towards internal stakeholders and external partners
- Represents all stakeholders, manages requirements and expectations in a dynamic and fast developing business and IT environment
- Responsibility for team backlog and their priorities as well as preparation of the user stories and participation in/contributions to the Agile Planning Meetings
- Building and supporting an effective Agile Team and its interfaces (PO, PM, SM, Architect, Component Leads & DevOps)
- Full technical and commercial responsibility including planning and forecasting as well as bringing together system knowledge and customer needs
- Active partner management, track-and-trace contract compliance, managing escalations and performance on a strategic level for operations and project topics
- Alignment and negotiation of SLAs with customer and the track-and-trace service level; the maintenance of targets, coordination and priorities, service performance communication to businesses about releases etc.
- Ensure compliance of the IT-service in regards of IT-compliance processes, Information Security processes, Audits and Contract management.
We are looking for:
- University degree in computer science or related major
- Several years of experience working in an international, agile environment in a leading position
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and the Azure ecosystem that underpins it
- Seasoned in communicating & negotiating with project stakeholders from the business (PMs, co-PMs, SMEs & business sponsors)
- Strong leadership skills and strong output orientation
- Self-starter with a developed sense of ownership
- Driver with vision & a strong team player
- Proven experience as Product Owner for a large team developing a complex product
- Good knowledge of the SAFe framework and tools that support it (Jira, Azure Devops,…)
- Entrepreneurial competencies, leadership skills, output and value orientation, analytical and negotiation skills
- Proven IT Service Management competencies including expectation and risk management
- Solid understanding of complex and modern IT-architecture landscapes and belonging software ecosystems
- Language: English professional level (written & verbal), German is a plus
What makes us proud as an employer:
The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time