The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Act as a technical interface between the global Headquarters and our four Regions “Germany, Europe, Americas, Asia", supporting and enabling our counterparts in the Regions to increase their technical competence
- Support the Regions in product adoption according to roll-out plans, usability, cybersecurity requirements and customer needs.
- Responsible for the incident support at the Headquarter level; analysis, resolution and escalation of incidents of the platform and applications
- Produce technical training material and perform the training of regional experts - establish ways to increase the efficiency of knowledge transfer and integrate its use
- Take care of technical governance, moderation of global technical expert communities and “best practice" sharing
- Technical support in pilot and User Acceptance Tests in close collaboration with our colleagues in the Regions and the development teams
- Establish infrastructure to execute validation tests of incremental product evolutions for acceptance testing and give direct feedback for improvements to product development
- Develop proof of concepts based on business use cases.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, IT or a comparable technical education
- Solid IT networking knowledge within customer’s environments and ability to solve technical networking configuration issues is a must
- Electrical power system basics
- Experience of working with processes and communications defined by a standard. Eventually SME will need to mediate interoperability issues so will need to develop understanding of charging process & communications between vehicle, charger and cloud
- Setup & troubleshooting of ethernet, wifi & cellular communication networks & connected devices
- Mindset: Self-driven with heaps of ingenuity
- Country training & user management
- Excellent communication skills in English
What makes us proud as an employer:
The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time