Build this New Chapter with us…
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Change the future with us…
Using your expertise, you will be responsible for:
What you need to make real what matters.
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or similar; specific academic background in Tax will be a plus
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Korean
- Proven track record with 6~8 years tax experiences of CIT/VAT/International Taxes including transfer pricing in large MNEs, but CPA is not mandatory
- Strong communication skill (written and verbal)with other areas of the business in a matrix environment and ability to work productively with groups/individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Be able to explain difficult and complex issues to respective stakeholders in a simple and efficient way depending on strong attention to details
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and ability to technically discuss with stakeholders according to the deep knowledge about tax areas
- Professionals with integrity, accountability, strong team spirit, engaging and proactive thinking/actions via ownership culture
- Creative thinker who understands the wider business impact of finance and view different angles to create new/innovative ideas
- Ability to work effectively under the tight deadline and shifting priorities in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Inter-cultural experiences to being the trustful business partner to Siemens local entities in Korea and Siemens affiliates in overseas
- Agile and resilient management capability under dynamic and complicated situation
- Growth mind-set via life-long learning to make it happen for the company success and drive for personal career development
- Willing to collaborate with team/cross-functions/cross-countries members under DEI(Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) environment
- Passion to learn and grow to make the company success is highly necessary
- Experiences of manager role including people management and development is plus
- Strong technical skills of Microsoft excel and SAP ERP experiences is preferred
Employment Condition :
- 고용형태 : 정규직 (수습기간 3개월 포함)
- 직급 : 과장~차장 (경력에 따라 추후 결정)
- 근무지 : 서울 사무소 (회사 정책에 따라 주 2~3일 모바일 근무 가능)
- 근무시작일 : ASAP
- 기타 : 면접 후 레퍼런스 체크 요청 예정
- 마감 일자 : 채용시 마감 (선접수, 선평가)
- 제출 서류 : 국문 이력서/경력기술서 및 영문이력서/Coverletter 를 하나의 pdf 파일로 upload 해주시기 바랍니다.
- 전형 절차 : 서류 심사 > 면접 > 건강검진/온라인 인적성 검사 > 처우 면담
- 결과는 개별 통보합니다.
- 이력서 제출 시, 직무의 수행에 필요하지 않은 개인정보 (구직자 본인의 용모, 키, 체중 등의 신체적 조건/구직자 본인의 출신지역, 혼인여부, 재산/ 구직자 본인의 직계 존비속 및 형제자매의 학력, 직업, 재산) 는 기재하지 마십시오.
- 국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
- 영문이름은 여권상의 이름과 동일하게 기재 하십시오.
- 입사지원서 내용에 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 입사가 취소될 수 있습니다.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd. Seoul
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time