Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Overall responsibility for the execution of the complete Mechanical Building Services scope for Transmission projects.
Commendable understanding of HVDC and/or FACTS technologies and knowledge of Substation projects
Complete responsibility to design and develop Fire Protection and detection systems layouts & interdisciplinary coordination that mainly includes:
- Knowledge of Firefighting and detection system and a successful track record of delivering detailed designs to the highest international standards.
· Deep Knowledge of NFPA, International Building Code and country specific local code for Fire Protection and Detection System.
- Prepare system concepts, descriptions, P&IDs, technical data sheets, technical specifications etc.
- Layouts and section drawings preparation (2D & 3D) for proposal & real projects based on customer specification.
- Prepare, review, and validate Bill of material for tenders and real projects.
- Performing engineering evaluations, feasibility studies, conceptual and final design, and engineering calculations.
- Evaluating design drawings and calculations for FF, piping and mechanical systems to satisfy target requirements throughout the design process and contribute to content and direction.
- Planning of inter-disciplinary meeting with internal as well external customer as required.
- Vendor Offer Evaluations, FAT / SAT participation as and when needed.
- Technical risk and opportunity assessment and validation
- Estimation of engineering effort for each project development and continuously innovate ideas to reduce Engineering effort with quality.
· Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
· Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B. Tech/ M. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 5-12 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Autodesk tools- Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks will be preferred
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come and the opportunity is to work with teams focused to the purpose.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 300,000 plus minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time