Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Overall responsibility for the execution of the complete Mechanical Building Services scope for Transmission projects.
Commendable understanding of HVDC and/or FACTS technologies and knowledge of Substation projects.
Role and responsibility primarily includes the execution of:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Converter Water Cooling System for HVDC / STATCOM/ SVC Projects with a successful track record of delivering detailed designs to the highest international standards.
- Complete Co-ordination and interface checking for all Engineering and Sourcing Document (Technical Data Schedule, Data Requisition and Technical Query) with Consultant and Client
· Preparation of Equipment Specification / Requirement Specification, Flow Diagram for Bidding and Execution Projects for Converter Water Cooling System.
· Preparation of Technical Concept for overall Converter Water Cooling System during Bidding and Execution stage.
· Technical Controlling of complete execution of project and providing the Design Review to Client / Consultant for Converter Water Cooling System.
· Technical Co-ordination with Civil & MEP and Coordination with Building Information Modeling (BIM) for Clash Control.
· Checking of Data Sheet of Pumps, Outdoor Coolers, Heat Exchangers, Valves, Pipes, Switches etc inline with Customer Requirement Specification.
· Checking of Electrical Circuit Diagram for Power and Control Cubicle for Converter Water Cooling System.
· Preparation and checking of Power and Control Cables for Converter Water Cooling System.
· Evaluation of Technical offers from Converter Water Cooling Supplier and make the Comparison and conduct the Technical Negotiation with Suppliers.
· Participation in Interface Test and Factory Acceptance Test for Converter Water Cooling System with Supplier and Control & Protection Department.
· Identification and evaluation of project-oriented risks and opportunities. Working out suggestions to minimize possible risks, recognizing benefits and opportunities
· Living in core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
· Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B. Tech/ M. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 5-12 years of relevant work experience.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and willing to work in inter disciplinary teams.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come and the opportunity is to work with teams focused to the purpose.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 300,000 plus minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality; and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. all employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time