Lead Software Engineer - JavaCompany:
Imagine a company that combines the dynamic energy of a start-up and the backing of Siemens, a global powerhouse. A company where ideas, passion, and ingenuity are valued - and - vital to solve the next generation of smart building challenges and help customers achieve net carbon zero goals.
Enlighted is human-centered proptech company that creates positive transformation wherever space, people and work meet through our industry leading technology. We empower organizations with this technology to transform physical spaces into regenerative places that fuel positive impact for people, portfolio, and our planet.
Our team is constantly evolving to deliver exceptional value to customers worldwide and remain at the forefront of future-proofing building with our innovative solutions. If you are passionate about turning everyday spaces into extraordinary places – join us – and start making your impact today.
To learn more about Enlighted, visit us at www.enlightedinc.comOur Team:
Everything we do at Enlighted is underpinned by our values. We know it is not just what we do that matters, it is how we do it that makes the difference. We expect all team members to live our values and create a culture where everyone is inspired to be their best.
You have a unique opportunity to chart your professional path by owning your development, your career, and your future. We encourage all employees to hone their skills, acquire new ones, and explore continued opportunities within Enlighted and Siemens – the brightest way to advance your career!Location
Enlighted – Global Technology Center, ChennaiRole
Lead Software Engineer - JavaExperience
- Design and develop high quality software product
- Work closely with product management and with customers to understand how products could be more effective, and put those insights into action
- Identify opportunities for system improvements that can enhance the operation of the entire end-to-end system
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team spanning hardware, software, cloud development and product management.
- Write automated unit and integration testing for all software code written. Knowledge on Test Driven Development practices would be a plus
- Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support software development activities
- Provide guidance to the team for technical escalations
- Performs peer code reviews as part of everyday workflow.
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles, tight schedules, tight integration with QA and product management
- Foster engineering’s best practices for the development of high-quality products
- Contributes ideas for continually improving the team's productivity, job enjoyment, and code quality.
- Hold the team together while contributing individually on focused development tasks
- Mentor the junior developers
- Be part of a rotational on-call 24X7 Tier-3 production support to support the production issues that need dev team’s inputs
- 8+ years of professional experience in software development in the below areas:
- Good grasp of software architecture
- Cloud Deployment experience in GCP
- Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on cloud
- Proactive business skills and strong collaborative skills are required
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted Energy Systems Pvt Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time