Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Execute all service activities assigned to him-/her in an adequate and appropriate manner.
It will include all service incidents, installation, preventive maintenance, technical operation and system modification for the Electrical Equipments of Particle Therapy system in SPHIC.
Master (or above) with major in High Energy Physics or Nuclear Technology. At least 2 years of experience in research or operation or maintenance in the field of Accelerator physics and engineering.
At least 3 years working experience as a PT Service Engineer Physicist, or at least 5 years working experience in scientific research institutes (or company) engaged in the working related to particle therapy equipment or synchrotron.
1. Perform technical operation, corrective maintenance, preventive maintenance, repairs and updates for the Accelerator of PT in SPHIC.
2. Perform the duties of the Shift Leader. Ensure the overall quality of service in his/her shift.
3. Be willing to work in Shifts.
4. Make the Uptime Performance of whole PT system to achieve annual target.
5. Perform the responsibilities of a "Quick Reference Guide" for his/her own subsystem-/components.
6. Maintain customer satisfaction.
7. Support product maintenance activities on demand of SHS AT RO PT MC department
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time