Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- The candidate shall be responsible for assemblies of hydraulic parts like ESV controller ,servomotors , safety block, hydraulic governor , turbo oil pumps ,high pressure actuators, ensuring that it meets quality requirements, within agreed cost and timeline
- Responsible for testing of these assemblies of Hydraulic test bench and provide test reports.
- The candidate shall be responsible for control valve assembly and air testing
- The candidate shall be capable of doing assembly/dis-assembly of hydraulic coupling on rotors
- The candidate must be familiar with careful usage of precision measuring instruments like vernier, inside/ outside micrometres, micrometres , dial gauges, depth gauges, height gauges, slip gauges, pin gauges, bore gauges Etc.
- Candidate must be capable of doing drilling , tapping , reaming and blue matching of controlled surfaces.
- Candidate need to visit site to monitor in-situ machining and fitment of control valve assemblies at customer sites
- Candidate must be able to read and understand engineering drawings , bill of material and material requirements for repair execution.
- He is capable to check runout and geometrical tolerance of individual parts required for hydraulic assemblies.
- Capable of trouble shoot hydraulic circuit and provide solution to resolve these.
- Keep track of incoming material from customer , prepare damage report if any .
- Update shop supervisor for daily progress .
- Create documents for material issue from stores to shop floor team
- Create and keep the record of non-Conformance observed during assembly and repairing
- Prepare internal job schedule for all repair order /fact finding orders.
- ITI / diploma in mechanical or hydraulic engineering from reputed institute.
- Minimum 5 year experience working in turbine repair shop
- Knowledge of hydraulics and working of hydraulic systems
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time