Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- The candidate should be responsible Visual, Dimensional and Run-out Inspection of Repair Components ensuring that work complete with right quality, within agreed timeline
- Co-ordination for NDT inspection with vendors
- Video-scopic Inspection, Hardness , PMI and Surface Rough-ness of repair components in case of special requirements from Engg. / Work-shop
- Documentation as per QAP / Standard Scope of Work given by Sales/Work-shop/Engg
- Weekly updating for all above reports in soft-copies/pdf signed copies in common server, and maintain and filing of NDT reports in hard copies format
- Attend Daily work-shop meeting and aligning activities
- Compare scope of work mentioned in Customer PO with respect to enquiry and report deviations if any.
- Taking lead role in daily project review meeting and maintain updated record for the timely completion of the repair projects
- Support OM for providing schedule and cost inputs at enquiry stage for shop
- Create and keep record of planned v/s actual costs in terms of material & man/machine hours.
- Co-ordination with QC team for managing vendor inspection call for Repair components
- Prepare internal job schedule for all repair order /fact finding orders.
- Conduct lesson learn meetings to continuous improve quality, cost and timeliness of repair job.
- Adhere to EHS guidelines & maintain all relevant updated records for ISO Audits and participation in internal & external ISO audits
- Preparation of QAP for Vendors & customers.
- Support to engineering function for Reverse / Re- Engineering
- BE / B-Tech mechanical engineering from reputed institute.
- Minimum 4 year experience in quality measurements in repair shop
- Knowledge of turbine construction and its working will have added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time