At Siemens Healthineers, our mission is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards growing precision medicine, redefining care delivery, and improving patient experience - all enabled by digitalizing healthcare! An estimated five million patients worldwide everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
What are my responsibilities?
- Take role in preparation of legal and commercial conditions of contracts, consult with partners and suppliers.
- Maintain conformity of a project with commercial rules, standards and related law also, ensure the accuracy of project books and records.
- Classify and control project costs, executes cost analysis with PM, optimize the project gross profit and cash flow.
- Prepare and present project commercial data for management also, for commercial and financial audit purposes.
- Evaluate and provide project related commercial data for forecasting and budgeting.
- Manage all project insurances as well as currency risks and opportunities of the project.
- Follow-up guarantees, bonds, accruals, accounting documents and all receivables.
- Actively communicate with customer’s commercial representatives and manage solving issues.
- Lead commercial project team members to act according to business conduct guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
- Manages and reports project financial results.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, finance, statistics.
- Specialization and/or additional education in Project Management, Claim&Contract Management, Foreign Trade will be an asset.
- Good command of English.
- Good command of SAP (or similar ERPs)
- Knowledge of local regulations, general foreign trade rules, basic accounting rules (local GAAP, IFRS)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in finance, projects execution and/or foreign trade businesses.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens !
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time