Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team!
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The Workforce Development Director will report directly to the Head of Growth & Innovation of EWS within NAM CS and will focus on increasing market share for EWS through high-value strategic customers and value partnership market segments for Siemens Healthineers. We are looking for a Workforce Director who has experience in academic partnerships, higher education in allied health, learning development, or organizational development. They will primarily drive and enable profitable growth through workforce development.
• Create, implement, and maintain strategic and tactical workforce development opportunities within multi-year engagements such as strategic corporate accounts and value partnerships
• Drive workforce development value creation for healthcare customers, academic partners, and constituents
• Act as the primary liaison in formulating the Workforce development framework
• Collaborate with NAM leadership and sales channels to navigate deal complexity
• Increase order intake and revenue growth for the EWS business
• Author, shape, and deliver narrative to internal and external audiences respective of EWS portfolio elements
• Monitor and manage healthy growth and other key business metrics
• Provide workforce development financial architecture to articulate value to both internal and external customers
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Ability to build, maintain, and grow director, VP, and c-level relationships
• Ability to work with limited direction and fluid autonomy while effectively working within a team
• Results oriented to ensure achievement of goals
• Empathetic / Servant Leader approach when engaging on highly complex workforce development topics
• Demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures
• Display a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems
• Have an impact to implement necessary changes with all internal and external partners involved
Education / Knowledge / Experience
• 10+ years of healthcare workforce development experience in academic partnerships, state and/or federal workforce development programs, higher education in allied health, learning development, or organizational development
• Successful track record of obtaining funds for enterprise-level workforce development initiatives
• Developing new services and/or product portfolios by responding to market factors and the voice of the customer
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Fluency in English
• Strong leadership, listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Skills to guide the team toward a high-performance culture
• Work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens
Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.