As an IT Architect and Service Integrator you will be part of the service operations team within the IT Infrastructure Cloud DevOps Team. The Cloud Operations team is running and maintaining the Business-Critical Applications 24/7, enabling our customers to connect and manage daily business processes. You will be responsible for planning and coordinating our Cloud Migration activities on public and private cloud environments.
If service orientation, leadership, and interest in cloud technologies are in your DNA then we want to hear from you. You might be our next Architect and Service Integrator.
- Responsible for the provision of IT infrastructure services in the public cloud like Azure and AWS (e.g., IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Planning and coordinating activities between Application Managers and Cloud operations teams
- Design and implement standard service design with the aim to increase efficiency between Application owners and operational teams
- Define, implement, and optimize service standards and procedures for the uninterrupted operation of our Public Cloud platform
- Creating and presenting regular reports to customers and management
- Responsible for preparing an annual budget for the IT services
- Coordinate measures to ensure compliance, security requirements and optimize operational support processes
- Experience in managing enterprise Applications migration from On-premises to public cloud platform Azure and/or AWS
- Expertise in Data Center Migration, Data Center Transformation to Azure & AWS
- Experience in designing the Global Cloud Services and operational implementation
- Thorough understanding of the Application and Infrastructure Cloud technology
- Experience in at least 1 Enterprise Business Application Transformation to Public Cloud like PLM, ERP etc.
- Firm understanding of the cloud infrastructure (IaaS/SaaS/PaaS) and Data Center technologies
Join us and enjoy following benefits:
- Up to 33 days of holidays/year
- Flexible working hours (fix part from 10AM to 2PM)
- Company kindergarten near the workplace in Prague and Ostrava
- Home office to support your work-life balance (allowance of 100 CZK/day on home office)
- Annual budget of CZK 24,000 or 48,000 (depending on seniority) in our Cafeteria to be used for various leisure activities
…for more benefits click here: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
You can find our offices nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility and you don’t have ready your CV in English or do you need more information? Contact me at email@example.com or through LinkedIn on www.linkedin.com/in/zuzana-trubacova. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time