Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board, and system design.
Siemens EDA seeks a highly motivated technologist with the capability and desire to make a significant contribution to the IC design and manufacturing industry. This latest addition to our world class team will support the DRC product lines focusing on the area of function development and project enablement.
This Advanced Product Engineer position plays an important role in the TSMC DRC project cooperation. This person will have the opportunity to work with semiconductor foundries and R&D to solve technical challenges in the areas of frontier function development. S/he will have the opportunity to explore different design complexity, various application domains, and multiple advanced process geometry nodes. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop and execute foundry’s technology enablement plans. Prioritize and manage foundries’ feedback or requests on product enhancements.
• Act as a technical expert for Siemens EDA’s Calibre DRC.
• Create comprehensive, detailed requirement documents for feasible solution plans. Follow through on these plans with R&D based on clear objectives and milestones.
• Validate the solution and be responsible for foundry deployment
• Facilitate efficient and clear communication among the various stakeholders
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field is required. MS degree is highly preferred.
• Must have at least 6 years of relevant working experience. Experience in EDA industry is a plus.
• Strong knowledge and experience on Calibre DRC rule deck writing and DRC product technical support
• Extensive experience with related physical verification is a plus.
• Experience with script programming, Tcl, Perl, Python, shell, …, etc., is a plus.
• Must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities, and strong communication skills.
• Experience of leading or directing new product feature development, from concept/prototype to production release is preferred.
• Ability of managing multiple projects simultaneously while collaborating cross-functional teams all over the globe.
• Proven team work skills.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited, Taiwan Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time