Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Assistant (f/m/d) for the Head of Customer Relationship Management Excellence.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Please upload your application documents in English.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring appointments, planning and organizing meetings and events and looking after national and international visitors
- You will plan and organize meetings and workshops including hospitality. In addition, you will assist in the preparation of presentations and analyses. Besides that, you will be responsible for processing the overall tax assessment of non-cash benefits
- You will be in charge of organizing business trips (flight and hotel reservation, visas, etc.) in Germany and abroad and you will handle travel expense reports
- You will take care of the processing of general orders in compliance with Siemens Healthineers guidelines
- You will respond to task-related inquiries from internal and external parties, also on an international management level
- Other general secretarial duties in the front and back office, processing correspondence in German and English as well as managing office supplies will be within your scope of tasks
- Regular representation of colleagues in both the board and department management secretary will be mandatory
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed commercial professional training
- You have several years of professional experience in a management secretariat of a matrix organization
- You convince with our experience dealing internationally with people
- You have very good MS-Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as good knowledge of SAP
- Preferably you are familiar with Siemens Tools and processes (HRWebServices (e.g. TIME) and OneSRM) and you have very good knowledge of relevant guidelines at Siemens Healthineers
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in written and spoken German as well as in English
- Planning and organizational skills, a confident manner, initiative, communication skills as well as customer orientation, flexibility and independent working top of your profile
- You own it: You work with foresight, in a structured and independent way, you have the ability to handle stress and you bring along flexibility, a strong delight, the willingness to learn something new and organizational skills
- You learn passionately: You have the motivation and potential to develop continuously
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time