Service Sales Specialist – Riyadh
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as Service Sales Specialist and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Develop service-growth sales plans. Implement service sales strategy with complete ownership. Prepare regular sales review reports and customer visit reports.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction index by establishing and maintaining efficient customer relationships to understand customer needs, and promoting customer understanding of Siemens products, systems, and services.
- Identify Siemens installed base to ensure full transparency on existing Siemens equipment and systems in Saudi Arabia.
- Promote and finalize Service Level Agreements for all customers who have major Siemens installed base.
- Organize service technical events to customer awareness about Siemens service portfolios.
- Act as a trusted service consultant for all Siemens key customers.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Minimum BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a sales engineer or sales manager for Low voltage motors, drives and Automation systems (PLC, SCADA, DCS).
- Proven customer relationships experience with major end-users in Petrochemical, Oil&Gas, Water, Food & Beverages, Glass, and Mining verticals in Saudi Arabia.
- Strong technical expertise in selling service agreements and digital services.
- Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time