Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Vietnam team as a Clinical Marketing Executive (Laboratory Diagnostics) to be responsible for building up clinical and scientific awareness among healthcare professionals to develop the brand of Siemens Healthineers in the Vietnam market. This role will be based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to build up clinical and scientific awareness to healthcare professionals to develop brand of Siemens Healthineers in Vietnam market.
- You will plan the launch of new products, and manage cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- You will engage key opinion leaders to develop scientific evidence, publications, and clinical education.
- You will develop and deliver scientific training to internal colleagues, external partners, and customers.
- You will represent as the local expert in discussions with the Regional and Global scientific.
- You will lead penetration strategy of assays in Vietnam market through effective leadership towards internal teams, business partners engaging customers.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/vn
Your qualifications and experience:
- A Masters or PhD degree is preferred, any Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience is also welcome.
- You have a background in biology, biochemistry, medicine, or related discipline.
- You have at least 5 years working experience in Diagnostics or Healthcare field.
- Previous disease state marketing experience will be an added advantage.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a passion for healthcare and improving the lives of patients and healthcare workers.
- You have a desire to achieve excellence in your work and customer-focus, and enjoy learning and improving.
- You are strong in analytical skills, and read and critically evaluate scientific literature in biology and medicine.
- You are creative and resourceful in problem solving.
- You communicate and work well with others from different cultures and backgrounds.
- You are excellent in writing and presentation skills.
- You are flexible to travel up to 25% of the time.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time