We make real what matters
Siemens makes buildings and cities smarter and supplies people with environmentally-friendly energy. We work hand in hand with artificial intelligence and move people from A to B safely. New challenges present themselves every day – and hereby the chance to face them. Join our team of about
303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Siemens Real Estate is the real estate service provider at Siemens and has overall responsibility for the group's real estate business. We manage the portfolio and operate the buildings, including all services relating to real estate. We are responsible for real estate disposal and manage all construction projects throughout Siemens, thus ensuring that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency, and efficiency at over 2500 locations worldwide.
Your new responsibilites
- As part of the global Asset and Property Management Services team, you will drive, support & execute SRE´s service strategy
- Together with regional property management teams and central service providers you will supervise SRE’s services
- You will define the key performance indicators and steer SRE’s services accordingly
- You will provide framework how to specify services in alignment with Asset Management
- You are in charge of compliancy checks of the service guidelines and manage the escalation process where necessary
- You can expect to work in a very dynamic and challenging environment where pro-active and independent engagement is a precondition
- You will take responsibility for global progam deliveries (e.g. sustainability programs) and work across disciplines and countries
- You have an academic degree in applied sciences in the fields of facility management, real estate or a comparable field of study
- You bring more than 3 years of professional experience in real estate service business
- You have proven experience in service management markets and models on a European level is a plus
- You bring a strong IT affinity and experiences with IoT solutions is a big plus
- You are an excellent communicator with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Siemens business, organization, processes & internal customer requirements is a plus
- We expect an excellent command of English and German
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time