If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38,200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Your path leads you as a Senior Civil Engineer for Railway Infrastructure to the Business Unit Turnkey of the Siemens Mobility, responsible for turnkey railway projects worldwide.
- You lead integrated design teams from the areas of civil engineering, railway infrastructure, signaling and electrification.
- You also evaluate the quality, plausibility, functionality, cost-effectiveness as well as the opportunities and risks of design and implementation services.
- Furthermore, you check the design for contractual conformity and compliance with relevant laws, standards, and guidelines.
- You optimise technical solutions in dialogue with those involved in planning and construction
- In addition, you will be involved in the processing of quotations and the execution of large railway infrastructure projects.
- In addition, you coordinate and control the interfaces of those involved in the planning and construction process
- You are responsible for the tendering and awarding of planning services as well as schedule and cost control of planning
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have successfully completed your studies (Master) in civil engineering.
- You also have many years of professional experience in planning and/or construction and the associated construction process planning in the railway industry.
- We presuppose knowledge in the areas of offer and interface management as well as tender and contract analysis, while further knowledge in track construction/system knowledge railway is desirable.
- Furthermore, you have technical assessment competence for planning and system design of structural and civil engineering works for railway infrastructure (e.g. engineering structures and associated railway installations).
- In addition to experience in dealing with safety regulations, you have also gained project experience in international customer or development projects.
- You are fluent in English; good knowledge of other foreign languages is of advantage.
- Due to the international nature of the projects you bring in mobility and the willingness to travel
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Miriam Beier.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time