Looking for a chance to drive digitalization within Sales from a IT perspective?
Who we are
We have many ideas on how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, through open cloud platforms, sophisticated security systems or clever tools for developers. Your role in this? Become a world-beyond-the-scenes mover with your IT expertise and enthusiasm for pioneering information technologies. Simply think IT differently and steer projects in completely new directions. Show courage where others would have given up long ago. In short: Drive digitization forward decisively! We offer you the resources you need. We also offer you a wide range of job opportunities and the chance to become part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
As IT Business Analyst you will
- Be part of the IT partner organization for the Digital Industries Headquarter Functions Sales, Marketing & Communication
- Be a core member of the DI S NXTLVL workstream Sherpa X foundations & Digital Journeys (SXF&DJ) in the role of IT Business Analyst
- Capture, clarify, validate & consolidate regional IT requirements out of NXTLVL across regions
- Align IT requirements with SXF&DJ PMO, NXTLVL workstream leads, process owner, data foundation team and other relevant stakeholder
- Report requirement / implementation status back to requester
- Document and track IT requirements in respective tooling
- Drive implementation within global IT organization
What you need to make real what matters.
- Masters’ degree in Engineering, Economics or IT from reputable university or college.
- Longterm experience in sales environment with a particular knowledge on the CRM IT landscape and sales domain processes
- Experience in requirements engineering
- Experience in IT Project Management
- Experience in running IT development projects in an agile approach
- A real growth Mindset with high intercultural affinity combined with excellent communication skills
- Willing to work on an EU schedule regardless of location
- High proficiency in English, German is an advantage
What we offer!
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
We want you to want: Apply!
www.siemens.com/karriere/digitalminds - if you want to learn more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ - if you have a question about applying to Siemens.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time