The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Working towards identifying and eliciting the SI EA business needs
- Providing the architectural vision, planning the development activities, and making high-level design decisions to meet business requirements
- Evolving and maintaining the functional and technical solution architecture
- Breaking down the architectural components into workable, manageable modules and helping to distribute the work packages to the team members in the planning ceremonies
- Working out, which IT products (inhouse repositories and platforms) to use to fasten the time to market
- Coordination with the SI IT team, to ensure harmonization of the digital landscape
- Research, plan, and explain to PO’s and developers what is required and overseeing the progress and the quality of the project
- Working with the business and the development teams and acting as a bridge between them
- Act as a consultant to the Development Team coaching and providing POCs and guidance in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Working with the SI information Security Team to meet Siemens IT security standards according to the assigned ACP level
- Collaborate with Corporate Technology to incorporate new technologies/ideas to improve the business processes
We are looking for:
- 5+ years in the role of Software/Solution Architect
- 5+ years of software development and maintenance experience (preferred backend or full-stack experience)
- Experience in designing and managing at least two large-scale SDLC projects
- Design and development of integrations between applications as required in the project
- In depth experience with development with state-of-the-art technologies
- Beneficial to have hands-on with Semantic Web Technologies (RDF, RDFS, OWL) and Knowledge Graphs Technologies (Blazegraph/GraphDB)
- Experience with API lifecycle management
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (including Agile – SCRUM and DevOps).
- Hands-on experience with design and setup of Cloud Infrastructures (preferred AWS platform)
- Experience with the Tacton platform would be a plus
- Strong focus on meeting Siemens quality guidelines (for both product and process)
- Experience in Agile projects
- Experience presenting to PO’s or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Experience in patch management, release management and deployment management processes.
- A pragmatic mindset with output orientation and a strong team player
- Fluent in English both oral and written
What makes us proud as an employer:
The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time