Audit in-process fabricated manufactured goods and assembled products for conformance to engineering drawings and quality standards.
• Document and distribute audit results.
• Identify material as non-conforming (as applicable), initiate NCR process and insure product is not released until nonconformance is corrected.
• Perform inspection and test of purchased, fabricated/manufactured and assembled products to determine compliance with directives and/or design specifications.
• Conduct ISIR/PPAP inspections for new or revised components.
• Assist Manufacturing setup and confirm correct assembly process, i.e. - correct material/parts, tools, method and sequence.
• Serve as a training resource for proper assembly of product.
• Perform Initial Sample Inspection at startup/changeover of new/revised product assemblies.
• Assist in RGA process.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Quality auditing and inspection experience (mechanical and electrical inspection).
• Experienced with blueprint reading and Bills of Materials.
• Use of precision measuring instruments (calipers, micrometers, scales, torque wrenches, optical comparators, etc).
• Familiarity with sheet-metal fabrication, thread tapping, riveting, soldering, spot welding, electrical wiring and mechanical assembly.
• High School Diploma or GED
• SPC and PPAP experience.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.