Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Your new responsibilities and tasks – Challenging and future oriented
· Technical responsibility for 1-/2-phase AC Traction Power Supply within a project
· Close coordination within a design team including technical/delivery managers and design engineers and network control
· HW Engineering and Design submission of AC Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations and HV- and LV power supply system for rail electrification systems.
· Creation of detailed electrical engineering drawings of electrical systems and components incl. overviews, bill of materials, etc. as input for a complete electrical design.
· Proficient in design of 25 kV AIS & GIS or similar equipment Hardware parts including control scheme
· Check and release of electrical and mechanical design.
· Technical integration of Traction Power Supply Equipment within LV, MV- and HV substations incl. auxiliary supply
· Technical managing, planning, and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages within a global team
· Support of sales departments and project management and procurement during both, the bid phase, and the project execution phase regarding the responsible work packages.
· Technical clarifications with sub suppliers globally.
· Technical support of the manufacturing and the commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries.
· Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers, and Siemens’ internal departments incl. overseas.
· Preparing test procedure, installation Manual, Design Description documents and participation in factory acceptance tests as per project requirement and at manufacturer locations.
· Able to drive & deliver the assigned work package individually with minimum support duly considering the Time & Cost.
We don't need super heroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Power System Engineering
- Should have 5 to 8 years of experience in relevant projects & function
- Knowledge of High-Medium voltage technology with good understanding for system design, manufacturing, and installation
- Knowledge of Low Voltage System with respect to Traction and Auxiliary Power Supply
- Knowledge of digital protection relays (Siemens or equal) incl. circuit diagrams
- Knowledge of measuring, control, and supervisory systems.
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards (IEC, IEEE), engineering processes.
- Sustainable Experience in the railway sector, especially in the field of rail electrification power supply system TSS/SP/SSP
- Sustainable Experience in designing, schematic Creation and planning of electrical switchgear and -traction substation
- Intercultural experience and good Communication Skill (E.g., English language)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time