• Support efforts to improve relationships with important customers.
• Build relationships with other PreSales employees, and partners.
• Communicate industry and solution requirements to product development.
• Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
4. Knowledge Sharing
• Build local internal knowledge Network
• Be the Subject Matter Expert for PLM technical solutions for one solution domain
• Communicate sales, presales and customers’ needs to other internal organizations such as operations management, product development and marketing.
• Contribute to the plan, definition, adjustment, build & delivery of PreSales Standard improvements / Know How regarding (Sub-Domain Value Argumentation and/or Industry/Process Best Practices)
• Support the organizational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
• Record expenses in an accurate and timely manner
• Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
• Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
• Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
• Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
• Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
• Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
• Undertake any business administration in line with job activity.• Undertake any other duties required by the company.
* What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Educational background in Engineering field. (Master’s Degree or PhD is preferred)
• Major in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics is preferred. (Thermal Management System, Battery, Mechanics, Control, etc)
• At least 3 years experiences in similar position and/or in the field of System Simulation.
•Experience in Mechatronic System Simulation in the automotive/electronics/aviation/construction equipment field is plus.
• Industrial experience in manufacturing company is plus.
• Knowledge in xILS.
• Knowledge in Simulink / Python.
• Good communication to both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent team player
• Excellent communication in English (written and oral).• The candidate must be dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and autonomous.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time