Job Title – IT Operations Professional
Looking for new opportunities in Digital Industries of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for IT professionals like you, who will administrate our systems and as an Infrastructure solution expert you will develop, support, and provide technical expertise. We conceptualize, build, and manage Information Technology for Digital Industries and deliver competitive advantage to our business.
Change the future with us
- Work with onsite team of DI IT as extended team in India.
- Handling of security related adjustments to OS (Linux and windows) and TC.
- Issue and problem handling during Test automation.
- Monitoring Systems of TC Dev, Training, QA, and Production system.
- Root cause analysis and troubleshooting of overall system.
- Installing interfaces.
We don’t need Superheroes, just Super minds
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in IT and systems specialist.
- Qualified B.E / BTech / MCA or equivalent from reputed institute.
- Proven multitasking ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting.
- Experience in dealing with foreign/European customers/people.
- Experience in coordinating activities.
- Driving things on his own. Individually handle work at hand.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and planning.
- Strong attention to detail, proactively driving assignments and tracking tasks.
- Creative thinking and innovation skills to define new approaches to issues.
- You should have experience of working with offshore / global teams.
- You should be willing to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter - user level and with fair understanding of Admin level activities and architecture.
- Knowledge of Siemens NX - user level and with fair understanding of NX functionalities.
- Microfocus UFT and Test Case-Knowledge (mainly APT) – Installations and should know how to write/understand Test cases.
- Splunk-Knowledge - As a user.
- Jenkins-Knowledge - As a user.
- Knowledge on how to use GIT – for maintaining THOR configuration/code.
- Networking - basic knowledge (how application is setup from UI to Database).
- Read and Analyze Traces and Logs from all Tools.
- Windows-Knowledge (currently Windows-10).
- Windows 2012 Server.
- WEB programming knowledge (currently user tool: Thor) - Mainly for configurations or bug fixing of Thor Web UI.
- Basic understanding of CICD tools like GIT, Jenkins.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time