If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38,200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
SMO decided to replace its existing SAP-based PLM and ERP tool landscape by TeamCenter PLM and S4/HANA for ERP.
While the migration towards S4/HANA is part of a corporate-wide project, the migration towards TeamCenter PLM is a SMO-specific project.
The program will be implemented following the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). We are currently organizing the team as an “Agile Release Train” according to SAFe and are looking for a Release Train Engineer (f/m/d) to facilitate all team processes.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will steer all process optimization activities on solution level within the SAFe framework and will help the team to optimize the value stream from idea up to release.
- Also, you will facilitate the agile events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value.
- Furthermore, you will communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and will drive relentless improvement.
- In addition, you will coach Scrum Masters (internal and external) within the team in their role and help them to further develop their capabilities.
- Nex to this, you will also coach the team in the application of the tool “Polarion” for management of requirements and team tasks.
- You will enable effective operations of the Agile Release Train and foster decentralized decision-making, alignment, and coordination among different SAFe roles and the process teams.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a master’s degree in a technical or commercial subject
- In addition, you do have multi-year experience in a comparable role within a large and complex transformation or tool migration program.
- You already have demonstrated your ability to execute the role as Release Train Engineer in a multi-site and international context.
- Preferably you are certified as SAFe Release Train Engineer (SAFe 5).
- Nex to this, you have ideally already worked with the tool Polarion to manage and document all requirements and team tasks.
- Fluent German and English language skills are required.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time