Job Summary: To drive sales growth in the Central Malaysia region from current Industrial customers, new customers and convert competitors' customers.
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of all assigned accounts.
- Provides information via CRM, Siesales for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Spots opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
- Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt / other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments or projects across Business Units within DI.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters, backoffice matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Degree in Engineering or other relevant field.
- Possess 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales & technology field.
- Proven account management and business-to-business(B2B) development track record.
- Excellent influencing and persuasion skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Customer service oriented and strong in customers relationship management.
- Knowledge in Automation Industrial products is an added advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time