We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Building Products (BP) is the business unit of Smart Infrastructure that designs and manufactures systems for building automation, products for heating, ventilation, air conditioning applications, lighting, blind controls, fire safety and extinguishing systems as well as security systems and products. BP makes buildings smarter and creates environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- In-depth understanding of the SaaS product portfolio and the ability to clearly exhibit its concepts
- Serve as the interface between the company and its partners and customers, providing support and guidance in the use of digital solutions
- Analyze complex information and provide insights to support decision-making
- You will learn more about the industry, digital solutions, technology, and markets trends
Your skills and experience
- You are studying Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, or a comparable field of study and have completed at least four semesters
- Basic knowledge about digitalization topics, platform business and SaaS
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a fast moving but friendly team
- You have gained first professional experience in a corporate environment or have worked in business development related areas (e.g., internship or working student) before
- Solid MS Office skills (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think critically
- Willingness to continuously learn and stay up to date with industry developments
- Fluency in English, German language proficiency is not a requirement
- Flexible and willing to take on additional tasks based on the team needs
- Start immediately or by agreement for a duration of minimum 6 months
- You must be enrolled at a Swiss University to be considered for this role
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time