Senior Project Planner @Siemens Mobility
Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Senior Project Planner position to join our Project Team in Egypt. This is an excellent career opportunity for talented planners from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Create, maintain, and progress the overall portfolio schedules in Oracle Primavera P6
- Ensure that time schedules are fully integrated and resource-loaded in order to ensure the accuracy of projected resourcing and staffing requirements
- Monitor and update accurate schedule progress toward achieving the desired project completion date and inform of changes to schedule outcome
- Prepare and provide schedule progress reports, trending charts or dashboards, and schedule analysis and status on KPIs performance
- Maintain records of scope changes, trends, and events that potentially affect schedule performance, and assist with assessment of project as opportunities and risks
- Input all the Potential and Official change events into the schedules and prepare impacted schedules printouts and narratives
- Actively participate in weekly and monthly Project Reviews, Planning and Performance meetings as well as Hand-over and Kick-off meetings
- Perform delay analysis techniques, and management of subcontractors (EOT) Extension of Time claims.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputable university.
- 5 -8 years' experience in Planning, Scheduling, or Control in major projects of Energy or Heavy Infrastructure projects.
- Experience with EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) projects is highly preferred.
- Solid awareness of the level of interaction required with the key stakeholders' teams to support the effective delivery of projects
- Good understanding of Construction industry heavy equipment and subcontractor's management
- Railway Experience is an advantage.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and regular site visits to several site locations in different governorates.
- Experience in dealing with the Governmental Authorities, Civil Contractors and Consultants in Egypt.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time